Have i broke or sprained my ankle? I sprained one of my ankles bout 2 years ago and i fell 3-4-12 on the stairs an now both of them hurt my right one i can deal with it hurts a little bit but i can still walk on it my right one i cry when I have to move i

Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Have it evaluated

Twisting ones’ ankle can lead to a sprained ankle.
Often times, this may result in ligament or tendon injuries which may lead to ankle bruising, swelling, pain, and possibly instability. An x-ray of the foot and ankle will be able to assist in differentiating a sprain form a fracture.

In brief: Have it evaluated

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Howard Fox
Podiatry

In brief: I

I would certainly go and have it looked at and have an x-ray, be it in an er or a doctor's office (orthopedist or podiatrist).
If you're not bleeding and there is no break in the skin, deformity or loss of sensation in your foot, it's not an "emergency, " and you'd be treated faster and better in a doctor's office than you would in the er. But based on your description, it's i would absolutely go and get an x-ray asap. Feel better!

In brief: I

Dr. Howard Fox
Dr. Howard Fox
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine