I have dry eyes, the color of my irises have been getting lighter, and I have thick saliva which is making me sick. My symptoms are: dry eyes, one that has redness spots toward the bottom which will not go away. A lot of eye crust when i wake up in the mo

Dr. Ron Pelton
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: You

You have a wide variety of symptoms and i'm not sure that they are all related.
Dry eys are common and simple otc artificial tears may do the trick. I encourage you to see your primary care doctor as soon as possible to be evaluated for your other symptoms.

In brief: You

Dr. Ron Pelton
Dr. Ron Pelton
Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Dry eye

Try artificial tears, warm compresses, ointment at night, and fish oil supplements.
If no improvement, see an eye doctor. You should also be tested for sjogren's syndrome.

In brief: Dry eye

Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. William Goldstein
Ophthalmology

In brief: While

While some of the eye symptoms and other symptoms such as saliva issues may be related, it sounds like you need a primary care doctor to take a look at your whole body.
Some of this sounds like things that can happen during or after a common cold, but you need an exam by someone who can look at your body as a whole.

In brief: While

Dr. William Goldstein
Dr. William Goldstein
Dr. John Kim
Ophthalmology

In brief: You

You have many symptoms that are not related.
First, you should quit smoking! this will eliminate potential problems. Second, you need to be evaluated by your primary care physician. Third, for your dry eyes, start with using over the counter artificial tear drops.

In brief: You

Dr. John Kim
Dr. John Kim