How does the suture method of Asian eyelid surgery work? Can this kind of Asian eyelid surgery give results as good as the incision type? .

Asian blepharoplasty. Forming a connection between the skin/orbicularis muscle and the levator aponeurosis to form a supratarsal crease is one of the goals of asian blepharoplasty. For the appropriately selected patient, the suture method of asian eyelid surgery can work well. For many patients, the incisional type is a better option due to the accessibility of tissue for debulking and permanence of crease formation.
Asian blepharoplasty. The surgery has to be tailored to the patient. The suture method is not for everyone. Have your eyelids evaluated by a board certified surgeon with expertise in these procedures.
All . All cable lift (suture lift) surgeries are limited in their ability to permanently repair a cosmetic defect. As a rule, most find that incisional surgery gives the best result.
In . In the traditional method of asian eyelid surgery, the fat in front of the tarsus is removed/repositioned and the levator aponeurosis attached at the superior margin to recreate the crease. The skin is then secured to the tarsus. With the suture method the fat is not truly repositioned. Although it may not be as complex a procedure whcih makes it appealing, it tends to have a higher recurrence rate.