Can you help me out and explain what you think might be happen I was doing a walkathon and black out herniated 3 disc had cervical fusion done 1 year later herniated right above first surgary I was placed and have 2 screws since than I now have high blood

I . I am so sorry that you are going through all this. It sounds like your initial problem was the black out with the three herniated discs, that required repeat surgery, and now with multiple other diagnoses including high blood pressure, insomnia, pain, migraines, vomiting, gastritis, spinal stenosis and others. Sometimes one major medical catastrophe can create a huge stress on the body, and other medical problems then cascade. The most important thing is that you are well established with an excellent primary care doctor that can be in touch with all of your specialists to be sure you are receiving the best treatment.