Sometimes i feel like i can't breath.. Sometimes i feel like i can't breath.I could be sleeping or just sitting or standing there.It feels like something is cutting off my wind pipes and i can't breath.Recently , i was told I have some ovarian cysts and t

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: I

I think your issue is not related to your ovarian cysts.
It sounds like you are having a respiratory issue (i.e. Asthma) a psychological issue (panic attack) or a heart issue (decreased blood flow to the heart or an enlarged heart). Regardless, this is a serious issue that needs prompt medical attention. Please see your primary care provider right away. Also you need to follow up with your doctor regarding your cysts. If they are in fact as large as you say they are you will likely need a surgical procedure. Best of luck.

In brief: I

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham