Can I take a baclofen, if I had taken a tramodol 2 hours ago? I am having 10 out of 10 on the pain scale back spasms. I just n back has been spasming for about 6 hours. Some positions help but not for long. They just seem to come in waves.

Drug interaction. Tramadol is a opioid pain killer. Baclofen is a muscle relaxers. It is common to have them prescribed together for pain. You can take Baclofen for spasm. Please be aware that taking tramadol and Baclofen together can increase risks of dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating.
Tramadol . Tramadol is usually dosed every 4-6 hours. Baclofen is usually every 8 hours. They can both cause respiratory depression so should definitely only be taken as prescribed. You could also try alternating heat and cool packs to your pack, and taking advil (ibuprofen) (it's not strong but sometimes the combination can help) if you don't have reasons you can't take nsaids (blood disorder, ulcer, etc).