What can I do to get our house ready for my daughter to come home after her double lung transplant?

Dr. Craig Carter
Surgery - Thoracic
In brief: Nothing special
Try to keep the pollen levels or airbourne material to a minimum. Air filters may help, but in reality, keeping things clean, as well as good hand-washing techniques are beneficial.

In brief: Nothing special
Dr. Craig Carter
Dr. Craig Carter
Dr. Scott Roethle
Anesthesiology
In brief: Clean
She will be immunosuppressed, so anything you can do to reduce her exposure to allergens and/or illnesses will help her immune function.
Masks are good to have for people that may be sick, or for her to wear anytime there are a lot of people around. Beyond that, anything to make her happy, as she should be able to get around pretty well at that point. Make sure she does her breathing and coughing!

In brief: Clean
Dr. Scott Roethle
Dr. Scott Roethle
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
I hope that she is doing well, avoiding open soil and construction areas to avoid airborne fungi is another suggestion.
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery