Do I still have pink eye if I have only red eyes I had pink eye for one day and now all I have is red eye and no symptoms does that mean that I don't have pink eye any more?

Pink . Pink eye is a layman's term for inflamation of the conjuntiva. This can be allergic, viral or bacterial. Best to have an ophthalmologist check the eyes and especially the cornea to make sure you are not dealing with any condition that might lead to decrease in vision.
Depends on the cause. There are many causes of redness of the eyes. Several types of inflammatory conditions, allergic reactions, detergents, chemicals, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause redness of the eyes. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.
The . The term "pink eye" is used to describe a vriral conjunctivitis. It will appear mildly red or pink for 1 to 2 weeks. It is a contagious infection. The symptoms are mild, redness, tearing, itching, mild blurry vision. If you were told that you have a pink eye by an ophthalmologist then it will last another week or two. Avoid touching your eye and wash your hands frequently.
Often, . Often, when only one eye is infected, and it goes away quickly, it is a bacterial infection that your body has successfully taken care of. If your vision is good, no pain or discharge, no light sensitivity, then you don't need to worry too much. If your symptoms worsen, and/or it spreads to the other eye, then you more likely have true pink eye, which is viral, and takes longer to resolve. Most patients also have cold symptoms and/or a sore throat if it is viral. Either way, wash your hands often!
The . The redness is a sign that your eye is either infected or inflamed even if it isn't bothering you or causing any blurred vision. If you were told by your ophthalmologist that you have "pink eye" (viral conjunctivitis), the redness may also indicate that you are still contagious.