I have noticed small bumps or blisters undernith the forskin of my penis it is painful, and a clear dis charge from pee hole I have try cleaning it with peroxide and coating it with neosporin and it did not work but i tryed vagisil and it seems to be work

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Blisters

Blisters are worrisome on the genitals because they can be caused by the herpes virus.
Herpes is sexually transmitted. There are treatment options available. You need to see your doctor for a complete evaluation and testing to get a diagnosis. If it is herpes the lesions will resolve in 5 to 7 days. The bottom line is to see a doctor even if the blisters have resolved, a blood test can be done to make a diagnosis or you may be dealing with something else entirely. Best of luck.

In brief: Blisters

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson