What should I do to it and approximately how long should I rest it? I have kicked a soccer ball not stretching properly and i feel my inner thigh muscle so tight from my knee to my hip. I feel lil contraction lifting my knee toward my chest

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: You

You are most likely having a severe muscle spasm.
You can try ice, advil, (ibuprofen) and very gentle stretching. A physical therapist may be helpful. The other thing we always worry about with leg pain however i will mention, and that is a blood clot. If you have any history of clots, or have swelling, severe pain, increased pain when the leg is down, chest pain, or shortness of breath, then you must go to the er to evaluate it.

In brief: You

Dr. Adam Levy