Is there an herbal cure for lung cancer?

Not aware of one. Not that anyone is aware of! even though one may one day be found, be very carefull about what anyone is pushing as a cure! besides the financial risk there is also a health risk and interaction with other medications you may be on when you take any herbs of potions not reviewed or approved by the fda. At the very least notify your doctor when you are taking anything other than prescribed.
Herb for cancer. Herbs properly used can help preserve health but never rely on it as treatment for severe problems. Herbs or oriental medicine which i also practice, are never known to treat anything severe that give important symptoms, even less in dealing with cancer. Lung cancer is so severe and such a rapidly evolving problem that no one should try to add herbs to the treatment regimen.
No. Although herbal and homepathic medicine may help with some of the symptoms of the disease and the treatment, there is no evidence to support a herbal cure for lung cancer. The standard of care therapy for best chance of cure for stage i and ii lung cancer is surgery, with a role for chemotherapy for stages ii-iv and radiation for stage iii and possibly IV (as standard of care). See www.Cancer.Gov.