Does Asian eyelid surgery actually increase eye size? I know it doesn't actually make my eyeballs bigger. I'm talking about the "opening" of my eye. Will it be bigger? Or does Asian eyelid surgery just make eyes look bigger? .

Asian blepharoplasty. After Asian blepharoplasty, the eyes appear larger because the presence of the crease creates a more open eyed look.
Unless . Unless you have ptosis, the surgery will not make the opening of the eye bigger. It merely removes some of the redundant skin from the upper eyelid and in some cases will raise the lid crease (if you ask for this).
Not a bigger eye. Asian eyelid surgery will just give the appearance that your eyeball is bigger, but its really not. By doing this surgery the eyelid crease will be re-positioned to allow for more of the actual eyelid to be visible thus giving the appearance that the eye looks bigger, yet it will be the same size.
In . In most instances of a young individual undergoing the asian eyelid procedure, the palpebral aperature (opeining) does not change. However, there is an optical illusion effect that creates the impression of opeining the eye.