Can radiesse (dermal fillers) be dangerous? Does anyone ever have serious reactions to radiesse (dermal fillers)? .

As . As a rule, Radiesse (dermal fillers) is very safe. Complications of any procedure can happen but are rare with this filler. Bruising is not uncommon with any injection. Nodule formation has been reported.
Usually not. When properly placed, " radiesse" is a natural product (calcium in a gel) that lifts and fills the cheeks, smoothes out the folds around the mouth and improves the jawline. The risks are small and include lumpiness, swelling and bruising. So check out the person injecting your face, as you only get one.