Does blepharoplasty fix undereye bags? I have major undereye bags. Is blepharoplasty a good fix for this problem? .

Eye bags. Yes, blepharoplasty can correct lower eyelid bags and make the transition between your eyelids and cheeks smoother. http://www.dassmd.com/eyelid-surgery/lower-eyelid-lift-beverly-hills.html.
Yes. If the bags are a result of protruding fat pads, then yes, surgery (blepharoplasty) to reduce or reposition the fat will help. Your surgeon should inquire about the presence of environmental allergies that may worsen or be the cause of this condition, in which case, allergy treatments would be advisable first.
Lower blepharoplasty. A lower lid blepharoplasty can improve "bags" under your eyes. There are different techniques to remove or reposition fat pads and to tighten skin. Have your eyelids evaluated by a board certified surgeon with expertise in these procedures.
In . In fact the only real treatment for bags under the eyes is blepharoplasty. The creams that you see advertised on tv and in magazines will typically leave you disappointed.
Yes, . Yes, treating under eye bags is commonly done with blepharoplasty. Check out my links below for details about the procedure and to see some before and after blepharoplasty photos.