Will I have bruising and bleeding after breast implant removal? How bad will the brusing be after my breast implant removal, and how long will it last? Also, do I need to worry about bleeding? .

Minor. Generally speaking, dependent on exactly what is done during the breast implant removal procedure, some bruising can be expected. Some patients require removal of breast implants only; this should be associated with very minimal bruising and recovery time. Other patients, require removal of breast implant capsule tissue as well; there may be more bruising/swelling/recovery time here.
Everyones different. Most surgery will leave you with a little bruising or uncomfortable minor irritations.
You . You will typically have bruising and swelling after most types of surgery and it will be similar to the bruising that you had after your implantation surgery.
Mild recovery. After implant removal without any capsulectomy work, my patients rarely have bruising or bleeding. If you have a history of easy bruising or previous bleeding with trauma or other surgeries, then speak with your doctor. Avoid things that thin you blood like aspirin, motrin, advil, (ibuprofen) and so forth. Again - your surgeon can advise you on this.