How should I prepare for fat transfer? What do I need to do to prepare for my fat transfer procedure? Do I have to change medications or stop smoking? .

Yes stop and prepare. Several thousand of these procedures later, i can say that smoking will definitely spoil the result. You also risk the skin dying. Exercise daily, massage moisturising lotions into your skin daily, and be as close to your ideal weight as possible. Eat plenty i dig and leafy greens before surgery so that your vitamin k levels are good. Hydrate. Make sure your dr is up to the job.
Stopping . Stopping all blood thinners such as advil®, aleve®, alka-seltzer®, excedrin®, ex-lax®, midol®, motrin®, nuprin®, pamprin hb®, pepto bismol®, sine-off®, tagamet (cimetidine) hb®, as well as vitamins and herbal products, such as garlic, ginkgo biloba, green tea is a great start. Stopping the tobacco is also helpful.