Can I have a dimple added when I have chin augmentation? I have always wanted a dimpled chin. Is this something that can be added when i get my chin augmentation? .

Dr. Ron Pelton
Facial Plastic Surgery

Yes it can be done.
A more important question is "should it be done". Discuss at length with you surgeon.

Yes it can be done.
Dr. Ron Pelton
Dr. Ron Pelton
Dr. Richard Fleming
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: I

I strongly recommend that you do not attempt to create a chin dimple when you get your chin augmentation.
In 35 years i've never seen a good result after that procedure. If there are examples of a natural chin cleft i hope that somebody will take the time to send pictures and tell me what was done.

In brief: I

Dr. Richard Fleming
Dr. Richard Fleming
Dr. Arnon Rubin