Does lip augmentation cause bruising or bleeding? If I have lip augmentation, do I run the risk of bleeding or having bruising? .

Yes, it might. Lip augmentations can result in some bruising, swelling, redness, tenderness, infection, and allergic reactions. Side effects and risks associated with lip augmentations are usually temporary and minor, but be certain to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns and to determine whether the benefits outweigh the risks for you.
I . I use fat and fillers for the lip augmentation during the procedure - some oozing will be there for a short time. Amount of bruising - can not be predicted in advance. Some get none or minor bruising, where as some will have bruising for many days. Also, if one is on blood thinners - there will be more bruising.
Absolutely. . Absolutely. The lip is very vascular and bleeds easily. The bruising os usually minor though.