I have a pain in lower left side the pain started lat night, frist it was a light pain, now it has increased.Its the lowrr left side, right under ytour rib cage. I wasnt doing anything before it started, only on my computer.I was wonderingm what it can be

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: You

You need to be medically evaluated immediately.
Pain that started and has lasted, in the left side under your rib, could be caused by either a lung or abdominal cause. As your pain has been persistent, you should be seen immediately by your physician. If you have worsening pain, fever, vomiting, light-headedness, or shortness of breath then you need to go to the er.

In brief: You

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology