I don't know what I have but i caught it at the mexican boarder i was in calexico, ca. At the mx bourder picking up a load and i caught what i thought was the flue. Fever was realy high. The chills felt like it was 0 in the trk when i had the heater on fu

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: You

You need to be seen immediately in the er if you haven't already done so.
Fever, chills, stomach pain, and shortness of breath are very concerning symptoms that are very serious. Please be seen immediately in the er so that you can be diagnosed, clearly it is a type of infection but the type needs to be determined immediately. This could be very serious and i ask that you go in immediately.

In brief: You

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine