Am i infertile? My boyfriend and I have used only the withdrawal method while making love for over two years now and we do it at least 2-3 times a week. I haven't got pregnant, not that i'm trying to get pregnant anytime soon, however I do want children

Dr. Ew Moffitt

In brief: The

The withdraw method is not a very reliable form of contraception.
It is reasonable to be suspicious that there may be an issue given the duration and frequency of intercourse. I don't think that it would be appropriate to give you a firm diagnosis of infertilty however. Probably the best approach is to consider your current age, the number of children you want, and make informed decisions about how to move forward. If you are 23 then not worrying about this for 4-5 years is ok. If you really don't want children now then get on a more reliable form of contraception. If you are 32 and want 4 children then waiting 4- 5 years is probably not a good idea. Hope this helps!

In brief: The

Dr. Ew Moffitt
Dr. Ew Moffitt
Dr. Jane Van Dis