Why do I continue to get headaches when i run? I have been getting headaches within 5 minutes of running. My doctor said she doesn't believe I am dehydrated, and doesn't think I have bad posture. I have tried a prescription, over-the-counter pain killers,

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: You

You need to be medically evaluated.
Headaches when you run is abnormal and you need a complete evaluation including imaging studies. You may have something as simple as sinusitis, or other conditions such as subarachnoid cyst. Please be seen and have a complete evaluation. If you have increased headache, nausea, vomiting, or any neurological symptoms such as weakness then you need to go to the er.

In brief: You

You need to be medically evaluated.
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Jane Van Dis