What causes bleeding behind the eye? He's having blood transfusions, he ran out of red blood cells, no high blood pressure, no hiv, and no diabetes

Bleeding . Bleeding behind the eye is a relatively rare problem. Possible causes could include a ruptured aneurysm or trauma of some sort. If instead this is bleedin inside of the eye, in the back, a careful examination by an ophthalmologist woudl help. I would suggest that you ask your doctor for the cause of this problem.
There . There are many causes for bleeding in the eye. If he is receiving blood transfusion, he may also need platelet transfusion. He will also need to have his clotting factors examined. Platelets and clotting factors prevent bleeding, when there numbers are low it becomes easier to bleed. Also if he is on a blood thinner (ie. Aspirin) he will bleed more easily.
If . If he is truly bleeding behind the eye and not in the eye, then the blood loss is in the eye socket (the orbit) and can be due to many causes. Some of these causes are spontaneous (rupture of an aneurysm) and some are due to trauma. He should stop blood thinners (lots of different kinds) after consulting with his pcp.