Is it safe to take medroxyprogesterone and junel fe 1.5 at the same time my gyno prescribed me medroxyprogesterone 10 mg and junel fe 1.5 she said to take my medro. And then on sunday start taking my junel fe. Today is tuesday but, she gave me 10 medro pi

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: For

For the future and for anyone reading this post, if you do not understand your doctor's instructions, you should call the office and let the staff know you need clarification.
They will ask the doctor and someone should call you back by the end of the business day. It is difficult to ask a question such as yours in a forum like this because we do not know all the details of your case and what your doctor was trying to accomplish with the medication regimen. Hopefully everything is sorted out by now. All the best.

In brief: For

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham