I think I am pregnant. I am having all the symptoms and my stomach is feeling weird and getting bigger. Every online pregnancy test that I have done and all homemade tests have come back positive.

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: I'm

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by homemade tests, but please take a urine pregnancy test purchased at a market or pharmacy to be sure.
Then if it is positive you need to see a gynecologist for a complete evaluation. Diagnosing pregnancy early is important so that you can get the best care during pregnancy.

In brief: I'm

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Jane Van Dis