Is my irregular bleeding something to worry about? I am a 30 year black woman. Im having irregular bleeding from my vagina. I usually put one finger in when im in the shower to clean the inside so i thought i bruised it a little, but yesterday morning i

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: You

You need to have a complete gynecological evaluation to be sure that you don't have an injury.
Please be seen immediately and have an evaluation to be sure there isn't a perforation or infection. If you develop fever, pain, heavier bleeding, or light-headedness/fainting then you would have to go to the er.

In brief: You

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Adam Levy