How do I know if im pregnant without a pregnancy test? When its to early to get one I have back pains im getting cravings for pickles & sometimes icecream. I got my last period a week late & it only lasted 3 days. I get nausea if i don't eat & sometimes t

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: If

If you are at all late on your period, then take a urine pregnancy test to be sure.
If it is negative wait two days and repeat the test. If you still don't get your period, you may need to see your doctor and have a blood pregnancy test which is more accurate. Your symptoms could be pregnancy related, or they could be from hormonal imbalance or gastro-intestinal problems. But please take a pregnancy test to be sure. If you have pain, vomiting, spotting, or light-headedness, then you must be seen immediately in the er.

In brief: If

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Vicken Poochikian