Could i be pregnant? My boyfriend and i attempted to have sex. He had a condom on and he did not break my hymen. He actually only got to the beginning of the my vagina until it hurt too much and we stopped. He came, with the condom on, when he was rubbing

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: It

It sounds unlikely that you are pregnant based on your description, but you could take a urine pregnancy test to be sure.
Wait to see if you miss your period and if you do then take a test. If you have pain, continued hardness on the right side of your abdomen, fever, vomiting, or light-headedness, then you must be seen immediately.

In brief: It

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Adam Levy