I lost 30lbs since august what is going on? I am 20 years old. I just had gallbladder disease and had my gallbladder removed. I been having a decrease of appetite and loosing weight. Had colonsocipy and came back ok.

Dr. Emil Shakov
Aesthetic Medicine

In brief: Hard to say

Why is your appetite decreased? Do you have a food fear, does it hurt to eat, do you have fatty stools? You are obviously seeing a GI doctor who should be asking these questions.

In brief: Hard to say

Ct of abdomen maybe an upper endoscopy?
Dr. Emil Shakov
Dr. Emil Shakov
Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Please

Please call your primary care doctor and your gastroenterologist and schedule an appointment.
It sounds like you have unintentional weight loss. Be sure you are eating 4-5 small meals a day and drinking plenty of fluids. Take a note of your initial and recent weight to the doctors appointment with you. If you have fever, vomiting, pain, or new symptoms then you must go to the emergency room.

In brief: Please

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Steven Seres