Am I able to conceive? My age is near 28. I get married for about 2 years. I want to conceive, but I'm not getting fertile. I have irregular period and severe pain while period and I'm suffering this prob even before my marriage roughly for 7 years. Now p

You. You need to see a fertility specialist and have a complete evaluation. If you have been trying the two years, and still aren't conceiving, plus have severe pain and irregular periods, then you need to have a complete medical evaluation to see why you aren't pregnant. There are multiple reasons that this can happen including hormonal problems or problems with the tubes. Please find a local fertility specialist and schedule an examination.