Am i able to conceive? My age is near 28. I get married for about 2 years. I want to conceive, but i'm not getting fertile. I have irregular period and severe pain while period and i'm suffering this prob even before my marriage roughly for 7 years. Now p

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: You

You need to see a fertility specialist and have a complete evaluation.
If you have been trying the two years, and still aren't conceiving, plus have severe pain and irregular periods, then you need to have a complete medical evaluation to see why you aren't pregnant. There are multiple reasons that this can happen including hormonal problems or problems with the tubes. Please find a local fertility specialist and schedule an examination.

In brief: You

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Jane Van Dis