If erectile dysfunction persists over 4 days or more what should be done? This is the first time that I have this problem and I do not kno what to do

In brief: Need more info

Sudden erectile failure is usually psychological.
Organic erectile dysfunction happens over years and progresses gradually.

In brief: Need more info

Dr. Andrew McCullough
Dr. Andrew McCullough
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Erectile

Erectile dysfunction (ed) has many different causes, some physiologic others are psychological.
If the ed is present in all sexual situations then it's likely not psychological, however if it is situational consider an issue with your partner or surroundings. On the other hand you should see your doctor for an evaluation and testing to rule out high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, etc.All of which can contribute to or cause ed. Best of luck.

In brief: Erectile

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Vicken Poochikian