Hello I have a female friend whos worried shes pregnant hello I have a female friend whos worried shes pregnant shes had 9 home tests all said neg and docs blood test said neg shes had right lower side pains, sick to her stomach, her stomach feels really

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Your

Your friend is not pregnant.
The blood pregnancy test is definitive. Her symptoms are likely due to a UTI (urinary tract infection) or even a kidney infection. She needs to see her doctor for a complete work up and evaluation to rule out UTI and pyelonephritis (kidney infection). I hope she is better soon.

In brief: Your

Your friend is not pregnant.
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Jane Van Dis