I am having a hard time getting rid of a runny nose and constant itching/"ready to sneeze" feeling. I've taken claritin-d, Flonase two sprays in both nostrils bid, and even did a saline lavage of my nose before the second Flonase dose... And nothing has c

Dr. Jim Christensen
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: You

You have to take the Flonase for a week for it to be effective and you should do nasal washes on a daily basis.
If you are not getting better then you should seek a local allergist to evaluate your condition for other diseases mimicking your symptoms or if you need further treatment with immunotherapy.

In brief: You