Is it possible to have tumescent liposuction on friday and return to work monday? Is tumescent liposuction non-invasive enough that i could theoretically return to work three days afterward? .

Dr. Dennis Dass
Surgery - Plastics

It is possbile to recover over a weekend.
The recovery from liposuction will depend on the areas that were done. Most people will return to light activity and work within a couple of days. Four to six weeks before resuming normal exercise routines and rigorous activities. http://www.dassmd.com/liposuction/index.html.

Dr. Dennis Dass
Dr. Dennis Dass
Dr. Azita Madjidi
Surgery - Plastics

It also depends on your pain tolerance, how physical your work is and how your general health is.

Dr. Azita Madjidi
Dr. Azita Madjidi
Dr. Ron Pelton
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: YES.

Yes. Of course it depends entirely on where the lipo is done and how much fat is removed.

In brief: YES.

Dr. Ron Pelton
Dr. Ron Pelton
Dr. Robert Brueck
Surgery - Plastics

Yes it is possible.
I has lipo on thursday around my bakc and midsection and went bakc to work mobnday.Alot depends on your pain tolerance.www.beautybybrueck.com.

Yes it is possible.
Dr. Robert Brueck
Dr. Robert Brueck