Can a tummy tuck be done at the same time as butt augmentation? I would like to have a tummy tuck as well as a butt augmentation. Can they be done at the same time? .

Yes it can. I do it on almost every tummy tuck, as my ok league mentioned it depends on what volume you are looking for. If you want much bigger, more aggressive lipo is needed to get more volume, and this is advisable separately. Shape change can be seen with small volumes, but not so much size.
While. While they can be done at the same surgery, it certainly may not be advisable. Discuss at length with your surgeon.
Yes, . Yes, they can but recovery can be difficult because following a tummy tuck, most individuals will rest on their back. However, this is not advised following buttock augmentation, therefore you must recover on your sides which may be difficult. You would benefit from assistive devices (walker) and possibly a caretaker in the immediate post operative period.
Depends. In the appropriate patient it can... I do them in patients who have around 10-15lbs of extra weight on them to have enough fat to transfer to the buttocks and make a visible difference. Large wide hip patients require too much fat to safely be able to make a visible difference in their bottom at the same time as a tummy tuck. In those patients it should be separated into two separate procedure.
No. After buttock augmentation you'll need to avoid any pressure on your buttocks and after a tummy tuck you'll be sleeping on your back. Not a good combination.