I was wondering if i could be pregnant me and my boyfriend did the dirty deed 7 months ago and I've had all the symptoms since then expcept i don't have the baby bump and I've had a period but its been one- two days shorter. I have also taken home test an

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: Pregnancy

Pregnancy tests can often have false negatives - especially if taken too early, but rarely ever false positives.
You need to contact your doctor or an ob/gyne right away for a thorough evaluation. They will be able to tell you if you are pregnant, and if so how far along. Good luck!

In brief: Pregnancy

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Shontae Buffington