I have had a headach four 7 days on my left side of my head right behind my eye . It starts right when i wack up and it gets hurting more every hour in tell i take 4 Advil and lay down and put ice on it for hours and then that does not work all the time .

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: First

First of all vodka and advil (ibuprofen) is a dangerous combination.
This could adversely affect your liver and could cause liver damage and possibly failure which could be lethal. The maximum amount of advil (ibuprofen) is 3200mg/day and no more than 800mg every 6 hours. An over the counter advil (ibuprofen) tab is 200mg. As far as your headache goes, if it has been present for 7 days then this definitely warrants a medical evaluation. It sounds like a cluster headache. Your doctor will be able to tell you what their diagnosis is after a complete evaluation and give you appropriate treatment. Best of luck.

In brief: First

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Vikram Patel