I have headaches, severe cough and recent muscle cramps and loss of muscle control. I have had test done and no abnormalities appeared on an MRI and nothing wrong with my lungs in an x-ray. I have not been to a doctor since the muscle cramps started. I ha

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Your

Your symptoms are very concerning and you need a complete medical evaluation.
I am particularly concerned about the new symptom of muscle cramping and loss of hand control. I am glad you had an MRI and x-rays, but with your persistent symptoms of headache, cough, and now muscle cramps, you need a complete and thorough medical evaluation. It may help to write down your symptoms prior to visiting your doctor so that you can explain them completely.

In brief: Your

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav