Could i be pregnant? I just recently got my IUD removed february 14th so me and my fiance could try for a baby i got a period that seemed regular the next day and ended on the 17th. This week is my scheduled ovulation that i calculated and me and my fianc

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Your

Your symptoms could be premenstrual, although there is a possibility you could be pregnant, however having symptoms so soon is not very common.
As far as the ovulation prediction kits are concerned, they are not 100% accurate and also you may be testing too early or too late, it is very difficult to say. Try to relax and not hink so much about it. You just had the iud removed, take your time and hopefully you will become pregnant very soon. Lastly, you can take an early prediction pregnancy test one week before your expected period. Best of luck.

In brief: Your

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Cindy Juster