Could pre-cum get my girlfriend pregnant with only putting in just the head of my penis? I was fooling around with my girlfriend and one thing lead to another, we both got very horny. I ended up putting the tip of my penis inside her vagina, precum was a

Dr. Dan Fisher

In brief: To be blunt...

Yes. Pregnancy possible.
Only time will tell. Check a pregnancy test at five days if she misses a period or if the period is not normal.

In brief: To be blunt...

Yes. Pregnancy possible.
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: Anytime

Anytime sperm comes in contact with the vagina, there is a possibility of pregnancy.
Since pre-ejaculate contains sperm, it is possible for her to become pregnant if it touches her vagina and vaginal fluid - that's why pulling out is not a good form of birth control. I linked below to a website with lots of great, reliable information that may help answer any additional questions you may have. Good luck!

In brief: Anytime

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham