Lie bump related to std? I don't know what a lie bump is officially called but I had oral sex with someone and I got a lie bump on the right side of my tongue. Couple days later I got another one. But then couple days after that they all disappeared. I th

This . This sounds like a case of oral herpes. Hsv type 1 amd 2 can affect the lips, mouth, and tongue. This virus can be spread by oral, anal and vaginal sex. The only way to know for sure is to have your doctor test you for herpes virus type 1 and 2. If you contracted the virus then you can expect an outbreak, how often is unknown. There are treatments available for herpes outbreaks. Your doctor will be able to prescribe you treatment if in fact herpes is the cause of your oral lesions. You have to also consider apthous ulcers aka canker sores. You can wait for another lesion to appear before you see a doctor, or you can go in sooner for a blood test (no lesion has to be present). Best of luck and remember to always protect yourself against std's with condoms and/or dental dam.
Harmless problem. Lie bumps are likely to be the result of transient lingual papillitis (tlp). This condition is limited to the upper (dorsal) surface of the tongue, affecting some of the tiny bumps on the tongue known as the fungiform papillae, what we commonly call the "taste buds." not related town std, but most researchers feel it is related to minor trauma--consistent with your history.