Birth control pills if I am pregnant I had sexual relations without protection two days ago and I think I was in my fertil days, my boyfriend did not eyaculate but there was penetration...I need to know if I can start today taking pills for birth control.

If . If you are going to continue to have sex, then you should continue to take your birth control pills as directed. Even if you are pregnant, taking the pills will not harm the baby. As far as finding out if you are pregnant, you can either take a home pregnancy test as long as it has been 5- 6 weeks since your last normal period, or you can go see your doctor and they can test you. A home pregnancy test is 97% accurate if taken a week or more after the missed period. Unless you took the test in the last week or two, it may have been too early. A blood test can tell if you are pregnant as soon as 7 days after conception and a doctor's urine pregnancy test can tell if you are pregnant around when you next period should come. If you are not pregnant, talk to your doctor about emergency contraception. You can use this if you have unprotected sex in the future. Good luck!