How can I cure chlamydia im not sure I have it and i don't want to go to a doctors office but i think I do so please help me

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: Chlamydia

Chlamydia can only be cured with a prescription antibiotic, so you do need to see a doctor - and the sooner the better! many people who have chlamydia are also infected with other sexually transmitted diseases such as gonorrhea, so testing is very important for proper treatment.
You may need multiple medications if you have multiple infections. If you are a woman and do not get tested and treated in a timely manner, the infection can spread to your uterus and fallopian tubes (called pelvic inflammatory disease) and can lead to severe illness and infertility. I've attached a website below with more information. Good luck!

In brief: Chlamydia

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Adam Levy