Why can't i ovulate anymore? I had a miscarriage back in november and a d&c, and ever since then my body can't ovulate anymore. Why is that? I've always had regular cycles--28 days, and always ovulated on cd 14. I know it takes time for your body to bo

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: You

You may need a gynecologic evaluation to determine the answer. Your hormones may be in flux form your prior miscarriage, you are right.
If a patient's weight is too high or too low it can affect ovulation. Stress can affect ovulation. Thyroid status and other hormonal issues can affect ovulation. Please see your gynecologist for a complete evaluation.

In brief: You

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav