Period is 8 days late what should I do? I stopped talking my birth control in january right when my period started, I then dumbly enough had unprotected sex twice. Now my period is 8 days late and I took a test this afternoon and it was negative. Can you

In . In two days, repeat the pregnancy test. If you still don't have your period and it's negative again, then please see your gynecologist for a blood pregnancy test which is more accurate. If you have pain, fever, vomiting, spotting, or light-headedness, then please be seen immediately in the er.