Hi i had period last week, in start i had fresh blood spotting and water discharge after 2 days i only had water discharge no blood, i start having some chest pain as well, I am married with out kids, what could be the problem

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Your

Your symptoms are concerning and i would like you to see your gynecologist if you haven't already.
Please have a urine pregnancy test, but if it is negative and your symptoms continue then you may need a blood pregnancy test which is more accurate. You might need to be tested for an infection such as urethritis with your discharge. I am particularly worried about your chest pain. Any chest pain must be evaluated as an emergency.

In brief: Your

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Adam Levy