I want to know I am pregnant or not? Should i go for the home preg.Test? "i am 25 years old. My last period date was 29 jan. We are trying for the baby since past 3 months.My perid cycle is 28 days from 3-4 months( prievously sometime 29 or 30).On 23rd fe

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: It

It sounds like you are having abnormal vaginal bleeding, so please do take a pregnancy test.
If you continue with the bleeding however, which sounds abnormal, then please see a gynecologist. If you have pain, light-headedness, vomiting, or continued bleeding then please be seen in the er as an emergency.

In brief: It

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Adam Levy