Should I be worried about these moles? Hello there. I've been having lots of trouble with my skin lately. Just realized I have eczema. But randomly? Mainly on my ankles in small patches and on the tops of my feet. I haven't changed anything in my routine

Not sure. I am unable to answer your question. Evaluation of moles requires a visual inspection. You should see your doctor so that they can examine your moles to determine if they are concerning. Your primary physician can determine if they need to be removed.
Hard . Hard to tell without a clinical examinations so i would recommend you see a dermatologist for a full body mole evaluation and skin cancer screening. They can help you determine which moles might be abnormal. Read more about moles (including some pictures of abnormal moles) at the link below. I hope that helps.