Cytomegalovirus - CMV .... Pregnancy, risks! hi, i write bcz I am concern. I got a blood test and even though the result was negative, i got that i had this CMV virus non recently and I am pregnant, so i'm afraid my baby can get any kind of complication :

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: I

I can understand your concern, but you are doing all of the right things.
I am glad you have seen the specialist, which sounds like an infectious disease specialist. I am glad you had follow up and that the repeat results were encouraging. It sounds like you are doing everything just right and have a very good, thorough team of doctors. Many women get various infections during pregnancy and may not even know it. It is good that you have been so diligent about this testing.

In brief: I

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham