Cytomegalovirus (cmv) during pregnancy? Problems with babies? Hi, I write, bcz I am concern. I got a blood test and even though the result was negative, I got that I had this CMV virus non recently and I am pregnant, so I'm afraid my baby can get an

Confusing wording. I take it your testing said you had CMV in the past. Right?.The testing determines if you had it long ago or within 2 months.If long ago,relax. CMV is only a problem for your baby if you have it for the first time during pregnancy.Once you had it you are immune and any future pregnancy has no CMV risk.
I . I can understand your concern, but you are doing all of the right things. I am glad you have seen the specialist, which sounds like an infectious disease specialist. I am glad you had follow up and that the repeat results were encouraging. It sounds like you are doing everything just right and have a very good, thorough team of doctors. Many women get various infections during pregnancy and may not even know it. It is good that you have been so diligent about this testing.